On February 1st, Wellgate Primary School joined the Every Child Matters Trust (ECMT).
At the ECMT our vision is to build a collaboration of schools where openness, honesty, fairness and empathy, together with the development of best practice, ensure all children within our schools receive a first class education. Through system leadership we will support the practice of other schools and academies beyond our Trust to enable them to achieve the same outcomes.
Children are at the heart of all we do. We will provide EVERY CHILD with early help and support to remove barriers to learning and an education that raises aspiration resulting in excellence and enjoyment. This will enable all children to fulfil their potential and maximise their life chances.
As a Multi Academy Trust our core principles are to:
- strive for excellence in all that we do;
- have a clear focus on school improvement;
- work with families to improve life chances;
- make a commitment to life-long learning; and
- ensure each school maintains its own identity whilst collaborating as one organisation.
Other schools in the trust:
- High View Primary Learning Centre
- Wombwell Park Street Primary School
- Hoyland Springwood Primary School
- Kexbrough Primary School
Below are a set of documents related to our academy status conversion:
- Master Funding Agreement – signed by ECM Trust
- DfE Counterpart Agreement MFA – signed by the DfE
- Supplement Funding Agreement
Financial Statements: Information regarding the trust’s annual reports and accounts can be found on the trust page
Memorandum and Articles of Association can be found on the trust page.
Names of the trustees and members can be found on the trust page.
If you would like to find out more about the Trust then please contact the CEO (Gerry Wilson) directly on 01226 273220
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
or High View Primary School, Newsome Ave, Wombwell, Barnsley S73 8QS