PLACES STILL AVAILABLE IN BREAKFAST CLUB
LIMITED PLACES FOR THE AFTER SCHOOL CLUB
Tracy Benson Owner/Manager 07914079241
Kerry Manager 07914854888
Setting Number in opening times
(Beth Manager, Katie or Abbey)
Ofsted Registration Number EY416256
Staff at Fun Dayz endeavor to make our provision accessible to children and families from all parts of the community.
Our waiting list will be arranged on a first come first served basis and priority will be given to siblings already attending the club.
Flexible attendance patterns will be accommodated so as to consider the individual needs and work patterns of families.
We consult with parents about opening times to try and ensure families’ needs are met and no one is excluded.
In order to register, please contact a member of staff who will then organise an appropriate time for you to come along and have an induction, where we will show you around the club, help you complete a registration form, tell you about all our policies and procedures, give an opportunity for you and your child to meet staff, and most importantly, give you an opportunity to share information in order for us to ensure we meet your child’s needs.
- To recognize that children and young people’s capacity for positive development will be enhanced if given access to the broadest range of environments and play opportunities. So we follow the Play work Principles as part as achieving this.
- To recognise the parent as the child’s first educator and ensure good relations are built.
- To provide a broad, balanced and suitable Play Space relevant to the children’s individual needs
- To show an understanding and support challenges in learning and / or behaviour as part of a high quality setting
- To promote self-worth and enthusiasm by encouraging independent learning at all age levels
- To be aware that every child is entitled to a sense of achievement
- To identify children as soon as possible who will need extra resources and / or key person to help within their play
- To work in partnership with the child’s parents and other external professional agencies to provide for the child’s individual needs
- To ensure staff are up to date with relevant training and checks
- To Safeguard the children
- To have quality Policies and Procedures in place